Friday, August 17, 2012

Red Hawt Brocade Corset!

I was pondering what to make next, and I got a message from a friend asking for a red brocade version of the black corset I made - she's so awesome that I whipped it up for her and voila! I've set it up available for you all at the customary 10L$ price (even though my RL mother advises that I should charge more, I just like to see everyone enjoying them!).



As before, this is a texture mod only! You must already own the Blue Galaxian Feline Avatar and the default tank top that comes with it for this mod to work properly. As before though, I've included the belt for anyone who didn't snag the black version, but still wanted the belt.

I have another corset design in mind for next time, and I hope to try my hand at pants as well! I hope you enjoy this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment